RADIO, TV, AWARDS, CONFERENCES, DEMOS, PUBLICITY
The Virtual Gym888 Pro is our most advanced technology so far in the Virtual Gym serious. it was originally invented and built in London University by Gerry Pollock, the co-inventor of the first Pacemaker.
The Virtual Gym 888 Pro is equivalent to 288 different gym exercises from body twists, to full body muscle contractions that last for 8 seconds, to fast paced contractions like running or aerobics to slow long contractions like lifting weights, to body shakes like belly dancing. It is as if you are magically transferred from the gym to the dance studio and back without lifting a finger... But the Virtual gym is not magic. It is science that has developed and evolved over a period of over 40 years since its inventors, the electronic genius Dr Pollock and the esteemed London University professor Dr Gilbert started their empirical research in search of composing a neurosignal that is compatible with the central nervous system which can carry it to the brain. The full body contractions, body twists and past paced movements are mediated by the brain which is also involved in the release and balance of hormones, the energy increase and the ultimate reinforced immunity
21 Clinical Trials (18 articles and one book published) are shown:
1. Visceral Adipose Tissue Decrease: -43.8%
2. No fatty liver on Sonography Reports after 12 Tx
3. Muscle Mass Increase: 32.8% (FItness and Health)
4.CRP decrease: -37.88% (Reduced Inflammation)
5. VLDL Decrease: -41.59% (Bad Cholesterol)
6.Triglycerides Decrease: -40.7% (Reduced Fats)
7. Fasting Glucose Decrease: -38.44% (Diabetics)
8. Postprandial Glucose Decrease: -39.1% (Diabetics)
9. Fasting Insulin Decrease: -41.8% (Prediabetes)
10. Postprandial Insulin Decrease: - 44.7% (Prediabetes)
11. HDL Increase: +49.12% (Good Cholesterol)
12. BMR Increase: +91.5% (Burns more Calories at Rest)
13. T3 Increase: +40.78% (Increased Metabolism)
14. IGF-1 Increase: +19.68% (Lipolysis, Muscle Mass, Collagen)
15. Cortisol Decrease: -18.42% (Reduces Stress)
16. Testosterone Increase: +42.23% (Energy and Sexuality)
17. Leptin Increase: +10.8% (Reduces Hunger)
18. Ghrelin Decrease: -7.35% (Reduces Hunger)
19. Bilirubin Decrease: -69.23% (Decreased Toxicity)
20. Creatinine Decrease: -19.67% (Healthier Liver)21. Documented Energy Increase
All Hormonal values are within the normal range
Lasers, Radiofrequency (RF) or Plastic Surgery cannot touch the deeper visceral layers that surrounds and invades our vital organs (e.g. fatty liver). They are trauma based, often highly inflammatory procedures that can cause permanent damage to our vital organs. Unlike lasers or RF the Virtual Gym burns fat STEPWISE. In other words, it burns as much subcutaneous and visceral fat as the body needs for energy used to produce muscle. Lasers and RF burn fat indiscriminately throwing all the fat cells’ contents into the bloodstream thus threatening to clog our arteries.
Unlike lasers and RF, the Virtual Gym has proven on the basis of multiple clinical studies to significantly reduce visceral fat. The Virtual Gym is safe, effortless with no side effects,
Sure you can diet and go to the gym but gym is time and effort consuming and the effort is always greater than the gain. Most people in their 50s cannot exercise strenuously without hurting their backs. Or they build muscle that bulges over their visceral fat deposits that were never worked off like in the picture below. The Virtual Gym is becoming a necessity for people over 45 years of age who need to burn their visceral fat, get fit, healthy and get six packs! The Virtual Gym is a strenuous exercise alternative for effortless fitness.
Moreover, shortly after starting a fitness program most people feel stuck because they eat less, they exercise but they cannot lose weight. This “ceiling effect” is the result of toxins that are released from the fat cells along with the fatty acids and glycerol. TOXINS INTERFERE WITH METABOLISM. The Virtual Gym metabolizes fat and uses it as an energy source to builds muscle WHILE DETOXIFYING THE BODY TO INCREASE METABOLISM
We are convinced that this is the technology of the future. Try it and you will be convinced too!
Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to upgrade your current technology!